Memnon Archiving Services (“Memnon”) is built around content preservation, servicing and monetization. Through a combination of industry expertise and technical excellence, we manage our clients’ most significant media assets across the content lifecycle. By making media collections and libraries accessible, discoverable and usable, we empower organisations to tell stories and drive value from their content.
The ES Media Group is a specialist supplier of end-to-end services for the professional broadcast and production industries, encompassing broadcast equipment sales and rental, broadcast systems integration, production equipment rental and media services.
• Ensure the proper communication, coordination of the preparation of the necessary documents (Project identification Document, specs, any additional project document…) between the customer and Memnon.
• Coordinate the various Memnon departments (IT, commercial, IT, Finance & admin, HR) to ensure information is made available on time to the necessary stakeholders (On site operation manger, customer)
• Identify and plan resource requirements. Lead, schedule and plan all operations related to the implementation of the Memnon solutions
• Ensure regular reporting to the lead.
• Client relationship and Project Governance
• Holding the client to account for their contractual obligations and escalating in case of client default
• Ensuring that procedures are followed and standards are respected
• Manage contract variations using change control procedures
• Tracking project actual budget vs. planned budget
• Manage risks and issues
• Propose tracks for improvements
• Global Head of Project, CEO
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree, Bachelor or equivalent in project management
• Highly experienced in Account Management (technology, ICT, AV, advertising, Media)
• French: written and verbal (C1)
• English: written and verbal fluency (B2)
• Interested in AV or IT or related
• Work in a broadcaster, digitization facility or library/archive , ICT preservation project, advertising, agencies, production is a plus.
• Planning & Organisation: Strong organizational skills
• High Proficient in Microsoft Office tools : Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project
• Technical: Working knowledge of audio/video/film technologies
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Drive and motivate multidisciplinary teams
• Extremely rigorous
• Aware of the importance of his/her responsibilities
• Planning & Organisation: strong organizational skills
• Effective Communication Skills
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Team Player
• Service Focus
• Personal Responsibility
• Initiative / Pro-activity
• Strongly objective driven
• Conscientious, diligent, meticulous and rigorous
• Stress management under pressure
• Eager to learn about relevant technologies old and new
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude is key
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.