ES Media Group is a London based supplier of new and used television broadcast equipment to one of the world’s most innovative media markets. The group constitutes a significant and growing player in the sales segment as well as rental operations on upward trajectories and finally a media services business specialising in the digitisation of all tape and file-based assets for the purposes of preservation and monetisation.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
An ambitious junior account assistant responsible for day-to-day processing of purchase invoices across all group companies and to provide support to the Finance team.
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Processing purchase ledger for all group companies; ensure for completeness where possible by completing supplier statement reconciliation
- Highlighting possible accruals and prepayments
- Collate freight and duty information and process in Rootstock monthly
- Assist in preparing fortnightly payment runs, including setting up a list of overdue suppliers and pulling together purchase invoices.
- Assist in the processing of employee expense claims and associated credit cards.
- Weekly review of General Ledger accounts to ensure accurate processing.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities.
Junior Accounts Assistant
9am to 6pm
•Ability to work under pressure, manage deadline effectively and prioritise workload across the tea.
• Must be IT literate, specifically MS Excel and MS Outlook.
• Must have worked in a similar role for a minimum 6 months • Be self-motivated and work well under pressure.
• Good time management with the ability to multitask and delegate where required.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Prioritise efficiently and work in a timely manner.
• Ability to work well in a group and mentor your team.
• Sensitivity to information when handling accounts.
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.