PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Broadcast industry is a cutting-edge technical industry, and ES Broadcast is at the vanguard of this technology. ES Broadcast is a dynamic and rapidly growing SME in the broadcast industry. The Sales Executive role will be responsible for revenue generation of existing and new accounts in the Spanish market for ES Broadcast-Crosspoint Sales Division, whilst cross-selling all the services of the group. Promoting the business and the range of products that it represents on a semi-technical level to the wider Broadcast sector.
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
The business requires a junior salesperson to manage transactions and relationships with the existing client base, helping to develop new relationships to expand the market share and reach with new products and technology as it is launched. The role is made up of a number of activities, including (but not limited to):
· Cold Calling from existing and purchased databases. Managing sales from conception to delivery, Post sales relationships, to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
· Maintaining and developing relationships and sales with customers
· Develop market knowledge to identify potential clients from traditional and non-traditional market sectors.
· Manage and maintain client database to ensure it is accurate and consistent across all locations (Sales force, phone, CRM, outlook)
· Self-manage time effectively using tools provided to maximise exposure to clients whilst keeping admin up to date.
· Ensure that all potential deals are logged and followed up, whilst retaining records for future analysis.
· Maintain a rolling forecast that is accurate and up to date upon request and submitted on time each week.
· Attend all training sessions provided as appropriate to ensure knowledge is current with the company direction and technology evolution.
· Represent the business at trade shows, exhibitions and demonstrations.
· Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
· Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
· Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails, create detailed proposal documents.
· Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into the system.
· Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
· Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
· Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
· Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
The ideal candidate will project excellent Interpersonal skills with a positive, confident and determined approach to securing opportunities and sales. As this is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will enjoy working under pressure in a competitive workplace. To work both independently and as part of a team, while displaying high degree of self-motivation and ambition to work autonomously at times.
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent will be highly valued.
- IT and computing knowledge.
- Minimum level of basic professional English.
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety as necessary.
- To comply with the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure as required.
- To comply with the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
- Duties are set out in this job description but please note that, in consultation with the post holder, the company reserves the right to update the job description from time to time to reflect changes in or to the role. Significant permanent changes in duties and responsibilities will require agreed revisions to be made to this job description.
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce and recruitment and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Due to the high level of applications being received, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.