ES Broadcast and Broadcast Hire are industry leaders in the i) the sale of professional broadcast solutions from simply the sale of leading brand equipment to full turn-key solutions including the scoping, designing and installation of equipment into integrated existing and future workflows, and ii) hire of HD and 4K lenses, camera channels, tripods and other equipment you need for live production. The US Company, ES Broadcast, Inc is a subsidiary of ES Media Group, a UK based provider of such services and also the hire of audio/visual equipment to the film and TV industry and a content services business based in the UK/Europe as well as US. These operations have been launched in 2019, with a current physical base in Florida, but with the expectation to significantly grow our business further in the US.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Broadcast Video industry is a cutting-edge technical industry, and ES Broadcast is at its vanguard.
The business requires a Key Account Manager who will work with the Sales team to lead our go-to market, coordinate account plans and manage the activities for the Key Account function with the aim of delivering the commercial returns from each account.
As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing our most significant client relationships to drive business growth and customer satisfaction. Your primary focus will be nurturing and expanding key accounts, identifying new opportunities, and ensuring the successful delivery of products/services to meet client needs. Your exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills will be instrumental in maintaining long-term partnerships, maximizing client retention, and achieving revenue targets. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding value to key clients while representing the company’s interests.
In addition, the SKAM will be responsible for producing a monthly forecast and mid-month POVs detailing expectations for the team
DUTIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of key accounts, acting as the main point of contact and building strong, trusting relationships with clients.
- Breakdown annual targets by account with the aim of achieving / exceeding targets set by the company.
- Manage the sales strategy and activity for the accounts allocated
- Identify the key decision makers for each of the key accounts allocated to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the business needs and drivers to ensure that ES Broadcast is best placed to provide solutions.
- Understand clients’ business objectives, challenges, and requirements to develop customized account plans and strategies.
- Understand the key account financial drivers with year-end, turnover and budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, marketing, product, and support) to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of products/services to key accounts.
- Build key relationships with decision makers & stakeholders to maintain a high level of contact within the accounts and raise their profile to become the “trusted Advisor” to the account.
- Ensure that the CRM platform used by ES Broadcast will be filled out with the correct and most up-to-date information for the accounts allocated.
- Proactively identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within key accounts to drive additional revenue and expand the business relationship.
- Monitor market trends, competitors’ activities, and industry developments to stay informed and capitalize on opportunities.
- Conduct regular in-person meetings with key clients to build rapport, understand their operational environment, and explore new opportunities.
- Coordinate activity and attendance of industry trade shows (including but not limited to NAB & IBC)
- Work closely with the administration, accounts and operations teams to ensure smooth pathways to success
- Responsible for producing a twice monthly forecasts
- Assisting in the generation of annual targets and budgets on a granular level by account
- Work with marketing and sales management on monthly newsletters and promotions
- Managing the day-to-day activity of accounts allocated to deliver returns required
- Coordinate client activity days and events through the year and at trade shows
- Review stock levels to identify promotions that can be circulated to the team and externally
- 4 Years of experience as an Account Manager or similar role
- Experience in managing multiple client accounts
- Customer-centric and a good ‘active’ listener with ability to understand requirements and to provide solutions options
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels of the customer organization
- Strong relationship management skills – ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients
- Track record of leading and mentoring sales teams
- Excellent ability to communicate internally
- Must be able to perform well under pressure, work well alone and as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen
- A high-level business understanding of technology, data management & protection
- Moderate to high excel skills and spreadsheet creation
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety as necessary
- To comply with the company’s disciplinary and grievance procedure as required
- To comply with the company’s policies and procedures at all times
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
- Duties are set out in this job description but please note that, in consultation with the post holder, the company reserves the right to update the job description from time to time to reflect changes in or to the role. Significant permanent changes in duties and responsibilities will require agreed revisions to be made to this job description